Once you’re ready to see and be seen, ascend to POV, W Washington’s DC iconic rooftop lounge. Ensure you are dressed to impress, as your fashion statement is just as meaningful as your political one. Break through the red tape of DC with views of the White House normally reserved for those elected to office. Inspired by three contextual insights local to D.C., social, physical and historical, the design of POV reflects these insights through its design details. Designed to transition from casual daytime brunches overlooking the monuments of D.C., to a hub of nightlife and cocktail culture at night, POV features various seating zones ranging from communal tables to VIP banquettes. The space creates an intersection where the various parties of D.C. can mingle and enjoy the W Washington DC’s unique programming centered on its passion points of Music, Fashion, Design and Cocktail Culture.
POV reserves the right to deny entry if code of conduct, dress code or schedule arrival after 30 minutes of your reservation time is not observed.
Our dress code is casual sophistication. Please no athletic wear, baseball caps, flip flops, tank tops, casual/athletic sneakers or tattered/worn clothing. Collared shirts preferred. No bags, other than handbags, admitted after 9 pm. Enforcement of the dress code is at the discretion of the management team.
Dress code is enforced for entry after 9 pm on Friday and Saturday.
- All guests should enter through 15th and F Street Sunday - Thursday and Friday and Saturday before 9 pm.
- Guest should use our Pennsylvania Avenue entrance Friday and Saturday after 9 pm. Upon your arrival please notify security that you have a table reservation so that you may be escorted to POV.
- Our accessible guest entrance is located on F Street.
- Once at POV, guest should check in at the silver podium to the left of the lifts and our greeters will seat you.
WANT TO JOIN US FOR A BITE?
- For parties of 14 or less, seating is available on a first come, first serve basis excluding Friday and Saturday nights beginning at 9 PM.Once you arrive at POV our wonderful greeters will get you seated as quickly as possible.
- Bottle service reservations for Friday and Saturday night can be made directly through POVRoofTop.com or by calling 202.661.2419.
HOSTING A LARGE PARTY?
- POV offers semi-private space for parties of 15 to 50.
- Ready to book your event? Take a moment to fill out an event inquiry sheet.
For information on hosting an event for groups of 51 to 150, please contact [email protected] for a custom event proposal.
The Outlet Sales Team is available to answer all questions and inquiries Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5:30 PM and will respond to your requests within 48 hours.